- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series in Prosser
July 25, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Winemakers Loft in Prosser presents its fifth annual Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series, and this evening McKinley Springs Winery presents the sounds of 3 Way Street.
McKinley Springs Winery is the presenting winery for this evening’s celebration of wine, food and music, which includes a wine tasting of all participating Winemakers Loft wineries — Coyote Canyon Winery, Martinez and Martinez as well as McKinley Springs Winery.
Small plates are available for available for purchase. Come as you are. There is a $5 cover, and this is a 21+ event.
The Winemakers Loft is at 357 Port Avenue in Prosser Vintner’s Village.