- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars
March 22, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week, so we’re celebrating wines produced in our own back yard.
Come to the March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars from 3-7 p.m. Try some great locally produced Cabs and cheer for your team. Call 509-881-1722 for more details.