- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery dinner cruise aboard the Willamette Star
August 8, 2015 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm$99
PORTLAND, Ore. — Enjoy a private dinner cruise with Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold aboard Portland Spirit’s luxurious Willamette Star, an evening in Portland that includes award-winning wine, fantastic cuisine and live piano jazz.
This will be an evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine including dinner and dessert in a vibrant setting with candlelit tables enhanced by dazzling views. The cruise will board at the dock at Caruthers Landing in Portland. It starts at 5:45 p.m. and ends at 8:30 p.m.
The duration of the cruise is 2 hours, 30 minutes. Price includes cruise, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, dinner, gratuity and parking.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Aug. 1 or when capacity is reached. Please note tickets are transferable, but non-refundable.
* This event will take place of the traditional Maryhill cruise of the Columbia River on the sternwheeler.