- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery’s Spring Release Weekend
March 23, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
Maryhill’s annual Spring Release Weekend is always a “not to miss event” as the winery debuts its new releases. Guests will usher in the new season with wine tastings, a hot dog and marshmallow roast, special barrel tastings and live music.