- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs winemaker dinner at Fat Olives Restaurant
January 20, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm62$
Wines featured include his 2010 Cabernet Franc paired with charcuterie, 2009 Malbec paired with Beef Short Ribs, 2010 Viognier paired with Petite Crab Cake, 2007 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with Encrusted Espresso Lamb Chop served with Butternut Squash and Arugula in a Red Wine Reduction, and 2010 Syrah paired with a Blue Cheese Tart serviced with Fig and Pear Compote.
The price of $62 does not include taxes or gratuity.