- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
McMinnville Winegrowers urban tasting at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland
May 4, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
The wineries of McMinnville are pouring in downton Portland on May 4. Taste what the McMinnville AVA has to offer in the lavish and recently remodeled Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland.
Delicious bites will be catered by the stellar team at Vintage, and wine tastings will be provided by representatives of the vineyards and wineries in the beautiful American Viticultural Area of McMinnville.
Participating wineries include Brittan Vineyards, Coeur de Terre Vineyard, Coleman Vineyards, Hyland Estates, J Wrigley Winery, Maysara Winery, Winderlea Vineyard & Winery, Yamhill Valley Vineyards and Youngberg Hill.
Trade tasting from 2-4 p.m., and public tasting from 5-8 p.m. Tickets are $45/person (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mcminnville-foothills-urban-wine-tasting-tickets-32630463595), with an Oregon Pinot Noir Riedel wine glass per ticket.
Are you a member of the trade? Join the trade tasting via the form on our website: http://mcminnvilleava.org/upcoming-events/