- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 27, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Kick off your Memorial Day weekend at Duck Pond Cellars. Taste through our extensive range of Pinots in our inviting tasting room, or on our lively patio (weather permitting).
On Saturday from 12-3 p.m. enjoy great live music from Portland-based band Jackalope Saints.
Wood-fired pizzas by Renaissance Catering will also be available for purchase.