- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend at ROCO Winery
May 24, 2014 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2014 @ 5:00 pm15$
Be among the first to sample ROCO Winery’s 2012 pre-release Private Stash and Knudsen Vineyard Pinot Noirs along with current releases in the wine cellar.
Meet legendary owner/winemaker, Rollin Soles, and taste why his wines consistently impress critics around the globe. Enjoy light bites, sale offerings and good fun.