- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Mercer Island Art UnCorked
September 8, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25 – $45
MERCER ISLAND, Wash. – Mercer Island Art UnCorked offers an evening of wine tasting, art, music and food at the I-90 Outdoor Sculpture Gallery.
Each of the 10 regional wineries will provide tastings of at least two bottlings. Wines poured will be available for purchase that night at a 10 percent discount.
Past participating wineries include Cave B, Chandler Reach, Convergence Zone Cellars, Leony’s Cellars, Lodmell Cellars, Love That Red, Mitchells Wines, Harewood Estates, Naches Heights Vineyard, Patterson Cellars, Vortex Cellars, The Walls, Welcome Road Winery and Wilridge Winery.
General admission is $25. The price to attend “Meet the Winemakers” at 5 p.m. is $35. The Early Bird VIP pass, at a cost of $45, grants access to the exclusive 4:30 p.m. reception that includes private wine tasting, food and gift bag at Umpqua Bank and entry to Art UnCorked, plus 10 tastings in the Sculpture Garden.
There will also be cider tastings. Juried artists from Mercer Island and beyond will have a selection of artwork. Food trucks will offer interesting fare, and live music will add to the ambience.
Mercer Island Chamber of Commerce partners with Seattle Uncorked, City of Mercer Island, Mercer Island Visual Arts League and MI Arts Council. A portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to Mercer Island Youth & Family Services.