- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards’ Patio Party featuring Carter Freeman
September 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm27$
Kick back on the patio with a glass of wine and enjoy the acoustic blues, folk, bluegrass and jazz by Boise guitarist Carter Freeman. Chef Rachel Mercer will prepare a delicious dinner buffet with her menu to be announced.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members. The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call (509) 788-0030 or email email@example.com for reservations and more information.