- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards Patio Party featuring country singer Kate Turner
July 27, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm27$
Rachel Mercer, chef and culinary director, will prepare a delicious dinner buffet for us, including Yucatecan-style Roasted Pig, corn and flour tortillas with house-made salsas and pico de gallo, Black Bean Soup, Papas con Rajas (sautéed potatoes and chiles), Mexican Street Slaw, Watermelon with Crema, Mexican Chocolate Brownies, and Pineapple with Lime and Coconut.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509.788.0030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and more information.
[youtube id=”m-rG-mKUWM8″ width=”620″ height=”360″]
For more information on Kate, visit kateturnermusic.com.