- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Mom’s Weekend on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail
May 6, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 8, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Sunnyslope Wine Trail thinks moms rock! We know you do to. So we invite you to bring your mother out to the trail for this open-house weekend.
Each winery will be offering something a little different: concerts, complimentary flowers, special tastings and more.