- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Alexandria Nicole Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15 – $25
Celebrate Mother’s Day a day early at either of Alexandria Nicole Cellars locations — Prosser and Woodinville.
We will be offering a brunch that moms are sure to enjoy, featuring a lovely European-style brunch with treats from two local bakeries that will be paired with four wines and a Muscat sparkler.
Cost is $25, but just $15 members. Please call for reservations and to purchase your tickets as the menu looks delicious.