- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at MOJAVE by Desert Wind Winery
May 11, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$12
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrity chef Kristin M. Johnson has prepared a Mother’s Day brunch for Mojave at Desert Wind Winery.
The sample menu includes Huckleberry French Toast, Blood Orange Crepes Suzette, Crab Cake Benedict, Sante Fe Steak and Eggs, and more.
Brunch is a la carte, and price ranges from $12-$17 per dish. Reservations recommended.