- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
Mount Rainier Wine Festival
July 7 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm$45
The ninth annual Mount Rainier Wine Festival will be Saturday, July 7 on the lawn at Crystal Mountain-Alpine Inn, and it provides a sampling of more than a dozen of Washington’s best wineries.
It will bring you great local wines in a beautiful alpine setting. Live music, wine paired tapas and outdoor party tent will set the mood for the festival.
Past participants include AntoLin, Arbor Crest, Barnard Griffin, Bonair Winery, Chateau Ste. Michelle, ded.Reckoning, Foxy Roxy, Gärd Vintners, Guardian Cellars, Hedges Family Estate, The Hogue Cellars, Joel Gott, Maryhill Winery, Milbrandt Vineyards, Marcus Sophia, Mountain Dome Winery, North by Northwest, Open Road, Patterson Cellars, Parejas Cellars, Powers Winery, Reininger, Silvara Vineyards, Snorting Elk Cellars, Terra Blanca and Treveri Cellars.
The wine festival will take place on the lawn of the Alpine Inn. The cost for entry to the festival is $45 per person and includes eight wine tickets for 2-ounce pours. Tickets may be purchased in advance through Eventbrite, or the day of the event.
Wine festival and lodging packages are available. Use promo code “wine” when booking a room. Package includes: overnight lodging, 2 entries into the Mt. Rainier Wine Festival ($90 value), 2 commemorative wine glasses, $40 dinner voucher at the Alpine Inn Restaurant and a $28 breakfast voucher at the Alpine Inn Restaurant.
For more information or to reserve a room for the evening, please contact us at (360) 663-2262 or visit our website.