- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Neighborhood Nosh presented by Seattle Uncorked
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35
SEATTLE — Neighborhood Nosh on Sunday, April 22 at Metropolist in SoDo showcases local restaurants, chocolatiers and regional wineries, who gather to serve samples and raise money for the South Park Senior Center.
The list of wineries scheduled to pour includes:
Ellensburg Canyon Winery
Long Road Winery
Michael Florentino Cellars
Naches Heights Vineyard/NHV
Nota Bene Cellars
Red Earth Wines
Scarlet Oak Barrels
The Woodhouse Wine Estates
This Seattle Uncorked event spans 1-5 p.m. at Metropolist, which is 2931 First Ave. South in Seattle. Advance tickets are $35, but they are $40 at the door.