- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 31, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
PASCO, Wash. — Drink, dine and unwined at Gordon Estate Wine Bar in the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco, Wash.
Try the new menu for starting New Year’s Eve. It includes Seared Pork Chops, topped with apple chutney, accompanied with mashed polenta, Filet Mignon smothered in red onion sauce Bordelaise with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and season greens.
Reservations are recommended.