- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party at Waterbrook Winery
December 31, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - January 1, 2017 @ 1:00 am$75 – $160
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Add a little sparkle to your New Year’s Eve – celebrate at Waterbrook Winery.
Dress to impress (complete with your favorite Victorian mask) and join us for a night filled with dancing, food, a ball drop and, of course: wine! Admission includes a flight of Waterbrook wines paired with a beautifully crafted dinner and a glass of bubbly to toast with at midnight.
Ticket Pricing: Wine club: $140/couple, $75 individual. General: $160/couple, $85 individual
Please RSVP to Lydia at 509-522-1262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t have a mask? Find one at Waterbrook! Additional food and beverages available for purchase. Ages 21 and over.