- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Newberg Wineries Progressive Picnic
June 28, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$40
NEWBERG, Ore. — Ten tasting rooms in downtown Newberg will present a “Progressive Picnic” and pour special wines paired with local eats.
Stroll the picturesque and historic back streets, smell the roses and relax on a park bench between wineries.
Tickets are $40 in advance — $50 on the day — and available at participating wineries or online at Newbergwine.brownpapertickets.com
For more details, visit our Facebook page.