- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Night on the Left Bank: A Benefit for Maryhill Museum of Art
September 16, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$100
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Night on the Left Bank serves as the annual benefit for the Maryhill Museum of Art, an evening on Saturday, Sept. 16 that offers an overlook of the Columbia River while under the stars.
Enjoy a fabulous array of French-themed hors d’oeuvres and dessert crepes by Perierra Crêperie. There will be games and raffles, and great music with Tom Bayles, who will be playing 20’s, 30’s and 40’s French café music on the accordion.
Sample regional brews and wines from Argyle Winery, Maryhill Winery, Kana Winery, Cathedral Ridge Winery, Hawkins Cellars, Freebridge Brewing, Flume Vineyard and Chateau Ste. Michelle.
There will be auction lots such as exclusive dinners, trips, wine and more. Preview the auction lots here.
All proceeds support the museum’s annual exhibitions and programs.
Cost: Tickets are $100 per person. $50 is tax-deductible. Purchase tickets online using PayPal here; or call 509.773.3733 ext. 20.
Sponsors for Night on the Left Bank include Cathy and Bill Dickson, Rep. Norm Johnson, Kathy and Bob Moco, CGC Financials, Best Western Plus Hood River Inn, Schommer and Sons, Smith Creative Group, Stori andWeinstein PR.