- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Northern Exposure Wine Weekend at the Columbia Gorge Hotel
November 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - November 9, 2013 @ 9:00 pm495$ – 695$
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Come spend an informative weekend at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel with Andy Perdue and Eric Degerman, co-founders of Wine Press Northwest magazine who now are publishing at GreatNorthwestWine.com.
Andy and Eric will help you taste your way through 100 of the Pacific Northwest’s best wines and provide insights into the distinctive qualities of the region.
The price is $695 — all inclusive — for double occupancy, and $495 for single occupancy.
Friday, Nov. 8
Back Room Tasting & Social — 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
After conducting intensive three-day wine competition at the Columbia Gorge Hotel, Andy and Eric will take you behind the scenes to socialize, swirl, sip and spit through 500 bottles of some of the Pacific Northwest’s best wines while enjoying hors d’oeuvres created for this event by the culinary team at Simon’s Cliff House.
Saturday, Nov. 9
Let’s Talk Sparkling Wine over Breakfast — 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Andy and Eric will talk about sparkling wines from our region as you enjoy a Mimosa Breakfast Buffet.
Explore Hood River 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
On your own, experience wineries in Hood River and throughout the rest of the Columbia Gorge
Wine Talk with Andy & Eric — 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
Bring your questions about the future of the Columbia Gorge Wine industry and its role in the Pacific Northwest.
Pacific Northwest 7-Course Dinner — 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a seven-course meal prepared by our chefs, using fresh ingredients sourced from the Pacific Northwest.