- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Northwest Food and Wine Festival
November 11, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$75
PORTLAND — The 12th annual Northwest Food and Wine Festival shifts to Portland’s Oregon Convention Center as more than 40 West Coast wineries will pour for wine lovers and gourmet food enthusiasts.
Food purveyors will be featured alongside the wineries as booth operators will include spirits, beers, paté, lamb and kitchen items. Spirits, wines and some food may be purchased for takeout.
The Northwest Food and Wine Festival also will spotlight top entries from its wine competition. The 2016 judging selected the Carlton Cellars 2014 Seven Devils Pinot Noir as best of show.
All food and wine samples are included in the ticket price, which costs $75 for general admission from 5-8 p.m. A $95 VIP ticket will provide access at 4 p.m.