- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Northwest Taste Food and Beverage Show
October 16, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - October 18, 2015 @ 7:00 pm$25
SPOKANE, Wash. — The annual Northwest Taste food and beverage show, which benefits Wishing Star, is next scheduled for 2017 after Ada Hargrove of Blue Sky Marketing took over ownership of the event from Rhonda Marks in spring 2016.
Regional craft beverages were featured, and past winery participants included Forgeron Cellars, Finn River, Maryhill Winery, MonteScarlatto Estate Winery, Naked Winery, Precept Wine and Grape House Vineyards.