- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Not Too Shabby performs at Ledger David Cellars
October 11, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$5
Listen to the sounds of local jazz, blues and pop artists Not Too Shabby at Ledger David Cellars on Sunday, Oct. 11.
Enjoy a selection of award-winning, single vineyard estate wines by Ledger David Cellars paired with specialty pizzas served fresh from Mamma Mia’s mobile wood fire oven.