- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music featuring Justin Young
June 15 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Come join us at Obelisco Estate in Woodinville’s Hollywood District for a night of wine while being entertained by Justin Young with some incredible saxophone.
– Exclusive magazine rates his Blue Moon album one of the best of 2017
– Featured on iHeart Radio Top-20 jazz chart
– Profiled on King 5 and Q13 News
– Played on SiriusXM Watercolors
– Top 25 Billboard jazz artist
Young sounds natural when he plays, as if his saxophone talent never needed formal training. Obelisco Estate and vintner Doug Long are thrilled to have him with us and look forward to sharing the night with wine lovers.