- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music featuring Justin Young
June 15 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Come join us at Obelisco Estate in Woodinville’s Hollywood District for a night of wine while being entertained by Justin Young with some incredible saxophone.
– Exclusive magazine rates his Blue Moon album one of the best of 2017
– Featured on iHeart Radio Top-20 jazz chart
– Profiled on King 5 and Q13 News
– Played on SiriusXM Watercolors
– Top 25 Billboard jazz artist
Young sounds natural when he plays, as if his saxophone talent never needed formal training. Obelisco Estate and vintner Doug Long are thrilled to have him with us and look forward to sharing the night with wine lovers.