- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Olio Nuovo dinner at Red Ridge Farms
January 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm85$
Head out to Red Ridge Farms on Saturday, Jan. 25 for its Olio Nuovo dinner! If you missed our annual Olio Nuovo weekend in November, you’re in luck.
Join us for a night of culinary indulgence with a four-course seasonal and sustainably sourced meal prepared by noted Portland chef Andrew Biggs of Hunt & Gather Catering.
Each course highlights Oregon Olive Mill’s newly pressed Olio Nuovo — the purest expression of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Enjoy this delightful meal paired alongside Durant Vineyards wine.