- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Oregon Cheese Guild presents The Wedge
October 7, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
Hundreds of handmade cheeses, specialty foods and craft beverages will be available for tasting and purchase from more than 50 regional creameries, cideries, wineries, and artisan food and beverage producers. Bring a cooler and stock up on these often hard-to-find gems.
The Oregon Cheese Guild created The Wedge in 2007. Tasting tickets for The Wedge are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Each ticket comes with a $5 coupon for any cheese of your choice.
This year, The Wedge offers a wine and cider flight. A $10 fee will allow guests to sample wines, and there will be a commemorative glass to take home. Wine producers pouring include Finnriver Farm & Cidery, Grochau, Montinore Estate, Nectar Creek Mead, Pike Road Wines by Elk Cove Vineyards, SakeOne, Samuel Robert and Teutonic Wine Co.
Participating creameries include Ancient Heritage (Portland), By George Farm (Jacksonville), Briar Rose Creamery (Dundee), Cascadia Creamery (Trout Lake, Wash.), Cypress Grove (Arcata, Calif), Gia’s Cheesorizo (Rogue River), Face Rock Creamery (Bandon), La Mariposa (Albany), Lark’s Meadow Farms (Rexburg, Idaho), Laura Chenel/Marin French Cheese (Petaluma, Calif.), Ochoa’s Queseria (Albany), Pedrozo Dairy and Cheese Co. (Orland, Calif.), Portland Creamery, Rivers Edge Chèvre (Blodgett), Rogue Creamery (Central Point), Tillamook and Willamette Valley Cheese Company (Salem).
This is a family and pet friendly event that is open to the public. Children and well-behaved dogs on leashes are welcome.