- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration Grand Tasting in Portland
January 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
PORTLAND — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance will cap off its third annual Oregon Tempranillo Celebration with a three-hour public tasting on Sunday, Jan. 21 at Portland’s DoubleTree by Hilton.
The 2018 Grand Tasting in Portland’s Lloyd District will feature 20 wineries from across Oregon pouring this versatile and delicious grape that’s native to Spain but thrives throughout Oregon. Join us for wine, plentiful tapas and your own keepsake glass.
This tasting runs 1-4 p.m., and a ticket to attend costs $75.