- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Oregon Truffle Festival
January 20, 2017 - January 22, 2017Cost varies
The Oregon Truffle Festival is North America’s premier event for truffle culinary appreciation and education. Held every January, the festival attracts thousands of culinary tourists, growers, dog trainers, scientists, and media from all over the globe.
The event was founded in 2006 by renowned mycologist Dr. Charles K. Lefevre and his wife, Leslie Scott. In 2017, the festival continues to span two weekends with delicious experiences Jan. 20-22 around Newberg and Jan. 26-29 in Eugene.