- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Paint N Sip at Reflection Vineyards
April 4, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
ZILLAH, Wash. — Join winemaker/artist Julie Brown for an afternoon of painting and wine tasting at Reflection Vineyards.
Kent & Allison VanArnam at Reflection Vineyards knows there’s an artist in all of us waiting to come out. This is your chance to express your inner artist.
Julie’s two passions in life are art and wine — she works in Prosser on wines by Apex Cellars and Waitsburg Cellars for Precept Wine — so come and let her inspire you. Led by Julie, you will take home a painting of your own creation. All skill levels are welcomed.
Cost is $45, which includes your supplies, light snacks and a flight of wine tasting. Cost is $35 for wine club members. Space is limited, to sign up send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org