- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Paint with Glass in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 12, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$45
Paint and relax at the Painting with Glass event in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin led by db Studio artist Lily Gray.
Cost is $45 per person, which includes set-up, glass, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast, and you MUST contact Barnard Griffin to reserve your spot.
Call 509-627-0266 or email Studio@BarnardGriffin.com
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on Farm to Fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner from noon to close Tuesdays through Saturdays.