- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Passion in The Kitchen at Desert Wind Winery
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$72 – $90
PROSSER, Wash. — Nothing says “passion in the kitchen” more than Latin cuisine. Join us in the heart of Washington wine country at Desert Wind Winery for this hands-on culinary workshop where chef Kristin Johnson will walk teams through creating authentic Latin dishes that you’ll later enjoy family-style at our common table.
Paired with delicious Desert Wind wines, this is a gastronomic experience you won’t want to miss.
Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche served with Plantain Chips
Grilled Chipotle Caesar Salad
Flambéed Tequila Lime Chicken-Chorizo Fettuccini
Fire-roasted Poblano Spinach Dip
$90 per Guest | $72 Wine Club
includes hands-on culinary instruction, dinner and wine
(Wine Club, please call 509.786.7277 for special pricing)
*menu subject to change
Refunds available up to seven days prior to event.