- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Passion in The Kitchen at Desert Wind Winery
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$72 - $90
PROSSER, Wash. — Nothing says “passion in the kitchen” more than Latin cuisine. Join us in the heart of Washington wine country at Desert Wind Winery for this hands-on culinary workshop where chef Kristin Johnson will walk teams through creating authentic Latin dishes that you’ll later enjoy family-style at our common table.
Paired with delicious Desert Wind wines, this is a gastronomic experience you won’t want to miss.
Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche served with Plantain Chips
Grilled Chipotle Caesar Salad
Flambéed Tequila Lime Chicken-Chorizo Fettuccini
Fire-roasted Poblano Spinach Dip
$90 per Guest | $72 Wine Club
includes hands-on culinary instruction, dinner and wine
(Wine Club, please call 509.786.7277 for special pricing)
*menu subject to change
Refunds available up to seven days prior to event.