- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Pearls and Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars
March 18, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$75
DUNDEE, Ore. — The annual celebration of wine and oysters is back for its 13th year at Duck Pond Cellars.
Join us for our Pearls & Oysters party where you’ll feast on delicious oysters from famed Dan & Louis Oyster Bar, sip Duck Pond wine and enjoy great company all while listening to live music from local band JAFCO.
Admission price includes:
Two glasses of wine
Special tastes of our 20-year-old Sparkling XX Blanc de Noir Brut
A variety of uniquely prepared freshly shucked oysters
Fresh bread and cookies
Live music by JAFCO