- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Pearls and Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars
February 28, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$65
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars presents its annual Pearls and Oysters, a two-hour event that includes live music, two glasses of wine, smoked salmon chowder and fresh shucked and BBQ oysters.
There is limited availability, so please call or book online to reserve your spot. Early-bird pricing (reservations before Feb. 1) is $55 per person. Cost is $45 per person for wine club members. (We will honor that price up to four reservations per membership, so please log in at checkout for discount to apply.)
After Feb. 1, the price rises to $65 per person, $55 for wine club members.