- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Pizza-making class with Red Hills Market at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
DAYTON, Ore. — Love pizza? Love wine? We love both at Winter’s Hill Winery in Oregon’s Dundee Hills. Red Hills Market is firing up its wood-fire oven and driving it to the top of the hill for a delicious pizza making class with our Winter’s Hill wine.
You will get to work with the chef to create your own masterpiece, then sit down with a glass of wine to enjoy the day. Their will be several sessions throughout the day beginning at 11 a.m. Each session will have up to 10 people and be about 45 minutes.
Cost is $20 for pizza and wine. Call Paul to reserve your spots at 503-864-4592.
Schedule is 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.; 12:30 p.m.- 1:15 p.m.; 2 p.m.to 2:45 p.m.; 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.