- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Pre-Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 20, 2016 @ 11:00 am - May 21, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Celebrate Oregon Wine Month and the Pre-Memorial Weekend — May 21-22 at Fairsing Vineyard’s new tasting room.
Visitors will enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay included in the flight of current estate-grown selections.
Bring your friends, pack a picnic and don’t forget the binoculars. Spectacular panoramic views of the Willamette Valley are visible from strolling labyrinth and covered patio. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
No pets please.