- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Pre-Thanksgiving Open House at Spindrift Cellars
November 21, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - November 22, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. — ‘Tis the season of sharing in the Willamette Valley! Come enjoy new releases at Spindrift Cellars as more than 10 award-winning wines will be poured, including a sweet wine flight.
Light food offerings include a local food sampling with holiday shopping and case specials. There is a $10 tasting fee, which is waived for club members.