- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
‘Pretty in Pink’ Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
September 28, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10 – $15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Hang out at Browne Family Vineyards movie night and watch as Andie Walsh navigates the treacherous waters of high school love, friendship and social status quos in Pretty in Pink.
Ticket includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
Cost is $15 for guests, but just $10 for wine club members.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at (509) 522-1261 or email@example.com.