- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
Prosser Wine Network presents Bottles, Brews and Barbecues
June 9 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$20
PROSSER, Wash. — Bottles, Brews and Barbecues, presented by the Prosser Wine Network, is a wine-filled, music-filled and barbecue-filled day-long festival on Saturday, June 9, celebrating the good life in Prosser wine country, in the heart of Washington wine country.
Barbecue competitors come from throughout the Northwest to participate in this competition, juried by the Pacific Northwest Barbecue Association.
Wineries, breweries, barbecue and live music will fill the day, and into the early evening, on Saturday, June 9. The event begins at 10 a.m. and ends at 6 p.m. Bottles, Brews and Barbecues is an outdoor event and we look forward to seeing everyone in the beautiful environs of the Vintner’s Village in Prosser.
Premier Access Pass ticket holders ($80) are invited to participate in the Festival Dinner on Friday, June 8, starting at 6 p.m. The special evening will feature live music and barbecue with local vintners and their wines. The Festival Dinner is capped at 200 people. Entrance on Saturday is included with the Premier Access Pass ticket.
Bottles, Brews and Barbecues is a 21+ event, and ID is required at entrance. Tokens can be purchased at the event in exchange for glasses of wine, beer and food. Commemorative glass included with entry. Service dogs are welcome – please, no pets.