- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine Network presents Bottles, Brews and Barbecues
June 11, 2016$15
PROSSER, Wash. – Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues, presented by the Prosser Wine Network, is a wine-filled, music-filled, and barbecue-filled day long event Saturday, June 11 celebrating the good life in Prosser wine country.
Barbecue competitors are coming from throughout the Pacific Northwest to participate in this barbecue competition judged by the Pacific Northwest Barbecue Association.
Wineries, breweries, barbecue and live music will fill the day and night. This is an outdoor event, and we look forward to seeing everyone in the beautiful environs of the Vintner’s Village in Prosser.
VIP ticket holders gain access to the event on the evening of Friday, June 10 and have the opportunity to mix and mingle (and have dinner) with all the barbecue competitors and enjoy a concert, just for them, with the Pony Boys from 7-10 p.m. VIP ticket holders also enjoy special privileges on Saturday.
Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues is a 21+ event. Tokens can be purchased at the event in exchange for glasses of wine, beer and food. Commemorative glass included.
Friday, June 10 (VIP ticket holders only)
Pony Boys – 7-10 p.m.
Saturday, June 11
Bayou Boys – 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Night Train – 1-3 p.m.
Bear Market Riot – 3-6 p.m.