- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Winemaker pours Purple Star Wines, Native Sun and Muret-Gaston at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
May 20, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Columbia Valley winemaker Kyle Johnson, a product of Washington State University, will pour Purple Star Wines, Native Sun Wines and Muret-Gaston during a complimentary, two-hour wine tasting starting 5 p.m., Friday, May 20 at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
Johnson, who makes his wines in Benton City, donates 15 percent of proceeds under his Purple Star brand to Seattle Children’s Hospital to benefit uncompensated care — a gesture Johnson and his wife, Amy, hope will lighten the financial burden of families overwhelmed by the expenses associated with critical medical care.