- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Purple Star Winery at Ethos Bakery and Cafe Winemaker Happy Hour
March 10, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Meet Purple Star winemaker Kyle Johnson from 3-5 p.m., March 10 for the Winemaker Happy Hour at Ethos Bakery and Cafe.
Johnson will be pouring a flight of Purple Star Wines for $5 per person, a fee which is refundable upon wine bottle purchase. Ethos will have happy hour pricing on pizzas specially paired with the wine.