- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Rare Reserves, Library Wines and Celebrity Guest at Anam Cara Cellars
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm15$
NEWBERG, Ore. — Once a year, we open the cellar to share some of our oldest wines. Curious to know how the Anam Cara Pinot Noir you’ve saved for years is tasting?
Need to pick up a bottle to complete your vertical? Many of our older vintages, dating back to 2003, have less than a case in the Library and a limited number of bottles will be available for purchase.
We are also thrilled to announce that Jim McClaren, “The Grape Adventurer” who recently retired form 1190 KEX, will be our guest tasting room associate for the day. For years, Jim’s bulletins on all things wine-related in Oregon were a fixture on the radio and enjoyed by many during their Friday evening commute.
All gratuities for Jim will be donated to iSalud! to assist with health care access for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers. Join us to taste spectacular wines — and spend time with The Grape Adventurer!