- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail Spring Barrel weekend
April 26, 2013 @ 10:00 am - April 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
This year we will once again have two weekends in April to twirl and taste new wines from the barrel, sample new releases, and stock up on some of your favorites from Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail wineries. On April 20-21, there’s the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail Spring Barrel Weekend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and April 26-28 on Spring Barrel Weekend, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (with some wineries open until 6 pm). It offers food, wine and music.
No ticket is required- just a glass-to sample great wines and enjoy the festival atmosphere on the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail (RHWT). Some wineries may charge a nominal tasting fee but most provide free tasting with our Passport. RHWT Passport holders receive special treatment along the trail.
A $10 Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail Passport is your ticket to great benefits and discounts at all of our wineries. The Passport can be used once at each one of the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail wineries. Remember – The Passport doesn’t expire! View the passport page for more details. Enjoying wine from RHWT? Use #RHWTWine in your Tweets and Instagram pics.
Participating wineries include Agate Field Winery, Bonair Winery, Horizon’s Edge Winery, Hyatt Vineyard, Knight Hill Winery, Maison de Padgett Winery, Masset Winery, Paradisos del Sol Winery, Piety Flats, Portteus Winery, Severino Cellars, Silver Lake Winery at Roza Hills, Steppe Cellars,Tanjuli Winery and Two Mountain Winery.