- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting
October 7, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SEATTLE – Wine lovers are encouraged to support the seventh annual Rebuilding Together Seattle’s Beer and Wine Tasting for a fun night out benefiting homeowners in need.
Come together with your fellow supporters amid the outstanding exhibits at Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI) to raise critical funds for home safety and accessibility improvements for our most vulnerable neighbors through tastings from regional wineries and breweries, a live and silent auction, raffles and more.
Featured wineries include Airfield Estates, Goose Ridge, Nine Hats and Woodhouse Wine Estates