- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate At Silvara Vineyards
February 14, 2014 @ 11:00 am - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree
Visit us at Silvara Vineyards for this outstanding tasting event! We will be pouring all our wines, offering chocolate and a rose for the ladies — while supplies last.
Cornish-trained Erin McNamee, a singer/songwriter and part-time resident of the Wenatchee Valley, will be performing Saturday from 2-5 p.m. The fireplaces will be blazing, so please come and warm your souls and share the love.