- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Ribs at Desert Wind Winery
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$50
PROSSER, Wash. — Treat Dad (and/or yourself) to the Red Wine and Ribs Celebration at Desert Wind Winery, next door to the new Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center.
Your table will enjoy a Father’s Day feast (served family-style) including Caesar Salad, Slow-Smoked Ribs served with MOJAVE Barbecue Sauce, Apple Slaw, Corn Fritters with Honey Butter, Roasted Corn & Tomato Warm Salad, Chile-Baked Beans, and Café Chocolate Tiramisu.
Cost is $50 per person ($40 for wine club members), which includes the meal, a glass of beer or wine (age appropriate) or your choice of non-alcoholic beverage.
Reservations required. Seatings are available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.