- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards celebrates 10 years of Grüner Veltliner
July 15, 2016 @ 10:00 am - July 16, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards celebrates 10 years of growing Gruner Veltliner in America with a tasting through six vintages.
The flat bread menu is available from noon to 6 p.m. An RSVP is required as space is limited. Cost is $35 per person. Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org