- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards limited production release
April 16, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards stages its Special Limited Production Release from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., featuring the 2013 Deux Barrique Tempranillo. Only 23 cases were produced of this unique Tempranillo.