- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Revelry Vintners Summer Cookout in Walla Walla
June 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$50
Our 20-acre winery property becomes an interactive venue of culinary experiences with our Revelry Summer Cookout Series. This first edition dinner will feature our own Winemaker, Jared Burns, at the helm, and will showcase three of his favorite cooking methods: Open Fire, Smoke and Grilling. While there will be many more dinners to come, nothing ever matches the first! Join us for this amazing night.
Ticket Purchase: http://revelryvintners.orderport.net/merchandise/EVENTS
RESERVATIONS LIMITED. $50 per person. Wine Club discounts applicable. Advanced purchase is required.