- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Revelry Vintners Summer Cookout in Walla Walla
June 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$50
Our 20-acre winery property becomes an interactive venue of culinary experiences with our Revelry Summer Cookout Series. This first edition dinner will feature our own Winemaker, Jared Burns, at the helm, and will showcase three of his favorite cooking methods: Open Fire, Smoke and Grilling. While there will be many more dinners to come, nothing ever matches the first! Join us for this amazing night.
Ticket Purchase: http://revelryvintners.orderport.net/merchandise/EVENTS
RESERVATIONS LIMITED. $50 per person. Wine Club discounts applicable. Advanced purchase is required.